Overclockers UK is famous throughout the enthusiast PC community for it's expertise in performance hardware, overclocking, modding, and computers. Through our innovative approach, we are a leading online provider of gaming PCs, components, and peripherals.
We are currently looking for a Graphic & Digital Designer to expand our marketing team. If you have a passion for technology and gaming, and a great portfolio demonstrating your creative abilities, then we'd love to hear from you!
Overclockers UK is part of Caseking, an international e-commerce company with more than 300 employees at 8 locations worldwide.
Join our amazing international team in our office in UK! Our great and successful team and a wide range of tasks are waiting for you!
- Time and project management for both self & team required
- Utilise workflow management system for projects and workflow
- Oversee & monitor team members to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard within set time-frames
- 2-3 years of solid experience in graphic and digital design
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite is a must
- Keen eye for aesthetics and CI is key
- Implementing graphics onsite (banners)
- Back up for photography & videography, including knowledge of post-processing using Adobe Camera RAW & Premiere/After Effects
- Understanding of USP & CTA for a wide variety of products and projects to aid the customer's journey
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of design
- Knowledge of the print principles is a bonus
- A strong want to grow and develop skills in a fast paced environment
- Work with other departments to help bring fresh ideas and contribute to developing our marketing plans
- Events planning and execution experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of the PC gaming industry is a bonus
Why Overclockers UK?
This position is Full Time/Permanent and based in our Staffordshire office. Sounds like your new job? We look forward to your application!