Computer Assembly & Support Technician
Overclockers UK is famous throughout the enthusiast PC community for its expertise in performance hardware, overclocking and modding. Through our innovative approach, we are a leading online provider of gaming PCs, components and peripherals. Overclockers UK is part of Caseking, an international e-commerce company with more than 250 employees at 7 locations worldwide.
We are looking for people with PC hardware knowledge to assemble computers at our facility in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. You will be trained in configuation , testing and support with the potential to become a Senior Technician. There are also opportunities to learn overclocking and water cooling, up your skill level and join to our Elite team.
- Assembling computers with varying complexities
- Updating and configuring Bios
- Installing and configuring operating systems
- Fault finding and repairing
- Providing customer support Via Phone and Email
- Previous experience an advantage but not necessary
- Strong knowledge of current hardware and how to configure it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Helpful, friendly attitude
- Smart appearance
- Minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) including English Language at grade C or above
- IT Qualifications would be advantageous to your application but are not essential
Why Overclockers UK?
- You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Be part of our PC hardware and gaming community
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- A nice international team and start-up work environment are waiting for you
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!